We’re a global lifestyle brand, born in the fields of Great Britain and with an increasingly global reach.
The UK is home to our integrated, flexible ‘total retail’ offering as well as our head office and central distribution facilities.
- joules.com E-commerce platform
- 125 stores, plus 34 concessions and 3 franchise stores
- Next Label and John Lewis operating as retail concessions
- Large wholesale accounts (focus on leisure destinations and digital channels) and >400 independent stockists
- Head office in Market Harborough, home to colleagues across central functions including Design, E-commerce, Buying and support functions
- Joules Distribution Centre in Corby, primary warehouse and distribution centre for all UK and international E-commerce operations, alongside home to some central functions including Supply Chain and IT
- Showrooms in London and Glasgow
We have a growing presence in the US and Canada, with our wholesale offering supported by E-commerce.
- joulesusa.com E-commerce platform
- Large wholesale accounts (incl. department stores Dillard’s, Nordstrom and Von Maur) and c.1,000 independent stockists across US and Canada
- Showroom and sales office in Bryant Park, New York City
- Distribution managed via 3rd party logistics provider
Germany and Europe
- tomjoule.de E-commerce platform
- Approximately 400 wholesale stockists in Germany and 250 in the rest of Europe
- Showrooms in Dusseldorf and Dublin
Rest of World
- E-commerce via Borderfree local language and delivery platform global.joules.com)
- Wholesale stockists across Australasia, South East Asia and Latin America
- Sourcing office in Shanghai
- 3rd party distribution centre in Hong Kong