TO CELEBRATE ITS 30TH BIRTHDAY THIS YEAR, PREMIUM LIFESTYLE BRAND JOULES HAS TODAY UNVEILED THE FIRST ’NOT-SO-FORMAL’ JOULES FORMALWEAR COLLECTION FOR MEN, WHICH WILL BE SOLD EXCLUSIVELY THROUGH NEXT.CO.UK FROM JUNE 2019.
The launch of the new collection reflects the progression of Joules’ growth strategy: the extension of its product offering within existing and into new categories to meet the lifestyle needs of its customers.
This collection, which comprises suits, jackets, trousers, shoes, shirts, ties and pocket squares, effortlessly blends Joules’ well-loved heritage style with classic British tailoring. British tweeds and worsteds, from the historic mills of Alfred Brown and Abraham Moon and Sons, are brought to life with Joules’ unrivalled attention to detail such as engraved corozo buttons and printed linings that are hand-drawn by Joules’ talented in-house print team.
Prices for jackets start from £199, full suit prices from £249.
Launched in celebration of the British brand’s 30th birthday
- Ends -
Joules - ‘a premium lifestyle brand with an authentic British heritage’
Established in Britain by Tom Joule three decades ago, Joules is a premium lifestyle brand with an authentic heritage.
The Joules story began in 1989 when Tom Joule started selling clothing on a stand at a country show in Leicestershire. Today, it is a true multi-channel lifestyle brand; its products are available through its own retail stores, online, at rural shows and events and wholesale channels both in the UK and internationally.
Joules carefully designs and sells clothing, footwear and accessories for women, men and children, as well as ever-growing homeware, eyewear and licensed product collections.
The brand’s values of quality, Britishness, family, and humour, coupled with its unique use of colour and print set Joules apart. This approach, along with unwavering attention to detail and drive to surprise and delight its customers with unexpected details, has been central to the brand’s success and remains at the heart of everything Joules creates.
During 2019 the brand will celebrate its 30th birthday, marking three decades of Joules delivering fun, quality clothing for families and friends to make lasting memories together. The brand has some very exciting celebrations planned throughout the year, built around some of the special moments shared with its customers since the Joules story began back in 1989.
Joules Fast Facts
- Joules is an international brand, available in the UK, USA, Germany, France and other European markets
- Joules operates 124* stores in the UK and ROI across a range of location types, has a significant online business and a well-established wholesale business with over 2,000 stockists worldwide, including John Lewis and Nordstrom
- Joules' talented in-house print design team lovingly hand-draw all the prints and unexpected unique details you see within its collections each season
- Joules is proud of its British heritage and still has strong roots in Market Harborough, the site of its first shop and head office - since day one
- Colin Porter joined as COO in 2010 and became CEO in September 2015, with Tom Joule focusing on the creative side of the business in his capacity as Chief Brand Officer
- Joules' performance has been recognised through a number of awards including:
- Best Licensed Fashion or Talent Brand Award - Brand & Lifestyle Licensing Awards 2019
- Best Licensed Gifting Product Award - Brand & Lifestyle Licensing Award 2019
- The Best Fashion Retailer (Mark of Excellence) - Retail Week Awards 2018 and 2019
- Fashion Retail Business of the Year (£101m and £500m turnover) - Drapers Awards 2017 and 2018
- Drapers Mainstream Brand of the Year - 2016 and 2017